We treat a wide variety of emergencies relating to eye infections, injuries, and conditions and can write prescriptions to your pharmacy, bypassing the time that you would have to spend in an emergency room.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Emergencies can include, but are not limited to:
- Conjunctivitis (“pink eye”)
- Scratches to the eye
- Sports-related injuries
- Foreign bodies in the eye
- Issues stemming from severe allergies
- Pain relating to chemicals in the eye
- New flashes or floaters in the vision
- Inflamed eyes due to systemic diseases (i.e. shingles, arthritis, Crohn’s disease)
Please call us in the case of an emergency if you are experiencing pain, swelling, discharge, excessive tearing, sudden changes in vision or vision loss, or other symptoms that would lead you to believe your eyesight is in jeopardy.